Whether a home remodeling task or a standalone project, house painting is a great way to achieve the results you’re looking for. However, to make the most of it, you need to ensure that you have all your bases covered. You can do that by making sure you are provided with all the information you need.
Here’s what you should look for in a house painting bid:
- Material Costs – Should detail the type of paint and other materials or tools to be used, as well as calculations made to determine how many cans of paint are needed for the project
- Protection Plan – A thorough description of how your property will be protected, including the use of protective covers or tarps and taping, as well as other methods specific to the cleanup requirements of interior or exterior painting
- Painting Plan – Outlines all tasks related to painting, including how surfaces will be prepped and how many coats will be used for each surface to be painted as part of kitchen remodeling services, for instance
- Daily Cleanup Plan – Can also include specifics on how your contractor will clean up the entire job site once the project is finished
- Warranty details – Should cover labor, as well as the paint to be used and years of validity
- An option for carpentry or other needed structural work
Empire State Builders and Contractors, Inc. draws on more than 30 years of experience to address whatever remodeling needs you might have. Looking for bathroom remodeling services? Considering getting new windows and doors? We have you covered. To learn more about what we can do for you, simply give us a call at (845) 425-0003 or fill out our contact form. Schedule a FREE estimate with us today! We serve New Rochelle, NY, and the surrounding communities in New York.